MeetingSense Data Security
Your Data is Safe in Our Enterprise-Class Data Center
The security of your data is our top priority!
MeetingSense Software houses and maintains all of your meeting data and files in one of the world’s most secure, SAS 70 type I & II certified data facilities – so secure in fact that VISA® has singled it out as an example of "best practices" for data center facility operations. MeetingSense spared no expense to ensure the absolute security of your data.
Total Data Security – 24/7:
Your data is MeetingSense's business, period. Making you secure and happy is how MeetingSense measure success. MeetingSense relies on a heavily secured data storage system that ensures the absolute privacy of your information and files is always maintained. MeetingSense addresses security on many levels to ensure that your critical information is completely safe!
Your meeting information and documents are stored securely so only you and those you want to collaborate with have access to that data. As a matter of internal policy, not even MeetingSense Software operations and development staff can access the servers on which your data resides without going through an official auditing and recording process to ensure completely privacy. And your information and documents never leave our SAS 70 type I & II data center. Backups also remain fully encrypted.
MeetingSense's data center has passed some of the worlds more strict security audits by some of the most demanding and selective agencies and customers alike – let MeetingSense know if you would like to visit the data center, they will arrange a tour!
Data Center Reliability:
Multiple levels of redundancy ensure maximum availability of your mission-critical meeting and project information. From network architecture to HVAC services, redundancy has been accounted for in all areas. Air-conditioned power is backed up with UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supplies) and diesel generators under even the most critical disasters.
Data Center Site Monitoring:
The entire MeetingSense site is dynamically instrumented to monitor all operations. MeetingSense maintains passive and active monitoring, and incorporate a range of automated alarms, notifications and recovery processes.
- Interiors and exteriors vigilantly monitored by staff 24/7/365
- Closed-circuit digital (DVR) video surveillance - over 43 cameras, time-lapse, 90-days retention
- Tightly controlled physical access, including:
- Proximity keycards and a man-trap with a guard shack
- Required valid picture identification
- Visitors and/or vendors must be pre-registered and verified prior to their arrival
- All non-staff escorted at all times
- Data centers located in a building-within-a-building, completely isolated from exterior access.
Disaster Prevention & Protection:
- Smoke and fire suppression - early warning with ion and laser-based smoke detection
- Dual-interlock, pre-action, dry-pipe sprinkler system
- 24/7 staff is trained to use Halotron clean agent fire extinguishers
- Fiber Capacity & Core IP Network & Bandwidth
- Core network is Cisco-powered.
The center has diverse fiber entry points from 6 different vendors:
- Unite 6
Upstream Tier 1 providers:
- Global Crossing
One of the first dually diverse cooling configuration systems ensures temperature, humidity and air flow consistency:
- High-capacity chilled water loop system with 320 tons cooling capacity to data centers
- Dual external chillers
- 150 tons of precision split (DX) air cooling
- No water facilities are above the data center floor
- FOUR chilled water pumps with a capacity of 600 tons feed two chilled water loops
- Water pumps are linked with an exterior chiller
- Conditioned Power:
- Dual feed Aquila independent/redundant 25,000 V main power feeds
- Multiple diesel generators in place in the event of a natural disaster
- 3 megawatt transformer for complete power failure protection