Revolutionary Team meeting Information and Action Item Collaboration
MeetingSense provides your team or organization with a simple, powerful way to collaboratively manage critical meeting information and action items, ensuring that your organization’s considerable investment in meeting time is leveraged directly into productive action.
MeetingSense 3.0 Features:
- Revolutionary collaborative meeting information and action item management
- MeetingSense Capture - Effortlessly capture every aspect of your meetings
- Tight integration with Microsoft Outlook and instant meeting minutes distribution
- Free action item management for non-paid MeetingSense users
- Full text search of all meeting and action items information
- Wiki-like pre and post-meeting collaboration with audit trail tracking
- Online team meeting and action item file management
Facilitate Standardized Meeting Best Practices:
- Toolbar button and right click integration with your Microsoft Outlook Calendar
- Schedule, prepare, or start MeetingSense meeting directly from Outlook meeting invites
- Step-by-step Meeting Agenda and Conferencing Information Wizard
- Auto-populate Outlook meeting request information into MeetingSense meetings
- Distribute meeting invitations with all of the right information, every time!
MeetingSense Capture - Capture Meetings & Action Items:
- Easily capture every aspect of any meeting, including....
- Audio, attendance, agendas, key points, documents, action items, and more...
- Completely intuitive, customizable capture interface - comes with 6 meeting layouts
- Meeting notes templates - 8 professional templates, or customize & use your own
- Recurring Outlook meeting support and project meeting grouping
Pre & Post Meeting Team Collaboration:
- Revolutionary real-time, team meeting information and action item collaboration
- Anywhere online access to your meeting information, action items, and files
- Event alerts for complete transparency into your important meeting events
- Shared meeting record repository with online participant access
- Wiki-like pre and post-meeting collaboration with change audit trails
- Collaborative online team file management – reduction in IT resources