Make Your Meetings Count
MeetingSense is easy to use meeting productivity software
that lets teams capture, track, and then collaboratively manage
meeting information and action items online. Integration with
Microsoft Outlook adds instant structure and best practices
to help optimize meeting scheduling and preparation. At meeting
time, use MeetingSense Capture to efficiently record all meeting
aspects, and then instantly distribute those notes and action
items via email... or publish it all online. Team meeting productivity
is now a reality, it's time to start making your meetings work
How MeetingSense Works
Get Up & Running In Seconds! - MeetingSense Capture®,
MeetingSense's capture and publishing tool, installs and integrates
into your Outlook Calendar in seconds without any IT burden.
Then easily schedule, prepare, or start MeetingSense meetings
directly from your Outlook calendar... no training needed! To
collaboratively track and manage published meeting and action
item information, simply login to your shared online MeetingSense
dashboard using any web browser.
Schedule, Prepare & Start Your Meetings Directly from
Outlook - To start using MeetingSense, schedule and then
prepare or start MeetingSense meetings directly from your Outlook
calendar. Right-click on an available meeting time and select
New MeetingSense Meeting to schedule a new meeting. To Prepare
or Start MeetingSense Meetings, right-click previously scheduled
meeting requests and select Prepare or Start MeetingSense Meeting.
MeetingSense Capture will automatically import participants,
files, and the agenda to get you started.
During Your Meetings - Capture Everything - MeetingSense
Capture is the single, intuitive application for easily capturing
all of the information and action items shared during your meetings.
MeetingSense Capture seamlessly replaces cumbersome traditional
note taking tools (like Microsoft Word) to help you efficiently
chronicle every aspect of your meetings. Quickly and easily
capture every aspect of your meetings, including:
- Roll call
- Action items
- Key points & decisions
- Document sharing
- Meeting Minutes
- Much, much more...
When Your Meetings End - Distribute Your Meeting Information
- Instantly send all of your captured meeting information via
a comprehensive, organized HTML email summary before people
even get back to their desks! The meeting record containing
all of your captured information can also be published online
to facilitate real-time team collaboration, or can be kept private
for editing until you are ready to share with others.
Instant, Anytime Access to Your Shared Meeting Information
- Sign in to your online MeetingSense Dashboard via any browser
to track action items, manage meeting information and files,
and collaborate with team members in real-time. Pre and post
meeting collaboration ensures that constantly evolving meeting
and action item data is maintained in a single, intuitive shared
online repository to enable complete information transparency
and optimized team productivity.
Data Security Is Core To What We Do!
The data center housing your meeting information
has been singled out by VISA® as an example of "best
practices" for data center security and operations.
The data center meets the toughest industry standards
for - PCI, SOX, HIPAA, ISO, COBIT, COSO, SAS70 Type
I & II certification. Your data is completely secure
in a world-class, end-end managed storage facility.
MeetingSense - Organizational Benefits
Take back a full day of wasted time every week and gain complete
control over project success.
- Eliminate almost a full day of pre/post meeting clean
up and management busywork every week
- Gain total control over your meeting information and
action item accountability cycles
- Enhance collaboration to foster group deliverables and
timeline buy-in - foster a team environment where stakeholders
actively see team contributions.
- Always look like the organized, professional manager
- be the hero!
Get complete vision into any team's meeting effectiveness
and accountability performance
- Dramatically increase employee efficiency to optimize
tight budgets in tight times
- Help your team become much more productive while decreasing
project cycle times
- Gain complete transparency into your employees day-to-day
- Increase team output while decreasing bottom line costs
associated with inefficiencies
The IT Group:
MeetingSense offers absolute data security, does a better
job of providing strict governance and auditability, and does
it all more affordably without infrastructure management nightmares.
- Dramatically decrease enterprise email and storage system
- Fast, easy industry standard out-of-the-box installation
- Data security with SaaS70 I &II, HIPAA, PCI certification
without infrastructure management
- MeetingSense technology minimizes total cost of ownership
and maximizes ease-of-deployment
Learn more about MeetingSense data security
Maximize organizational efficiency to decreasing employee
waste, optimize operational costs, increase project success,
and instantly eliminate compliance risk.
- Save $15,000 a year per employee in wasted time/effort
to streamline organizational efficiency
- Save millions of lost man hours by increases employee
effectiveness and accountability
- Ensure regulatory and legal compliance - Get complete
transparency/access to critical information
Here to learn more about MeetingSense and its Features!
MeetingSense 3.0 System Requirements:
Looking to implement MeetingSense across your organization?
Give IT total piece of mind with this comprehensive IT Datasheet.
The datasheet has all of the information that they will ever
need to know about how MeetingSense will effect IT.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP2, or Microsoft® Windows® Vista
- Microsoft® Outlook 2003 SP2 or later, including support
for Microsoft® Outlook 2007
- Microsoft Exchange accounts only
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or later (included)
- Microsoft Web Services Enhancements (WSE) 3.0 (included)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 or later
- Windows Media Encoder 9.0 or later (included)
- 800MHz Intel P3 processor (or equivalent) and later\
- 512MB RAM recommended
- 60MB free disk space
free 30-Day Trial of MeetingSense Today - Click Here!